LAFEBER'S Cheddar Cheese Nutri-Berries Pet Bird Food, Made with Non-GMO and Human-Grade Ingredients, for Parrots
Our Cheddar Cheese Nutri-Berries avian diet is a nutritionally complete foraging food for parrots with the snap and tang of real aged cheddar. There is only 0.045% lactose in the Cheddar Cheese Nutri-Berries, which is extremely low. We were very excited to have found a way for bird parents to safely feed the cheese that their birds love! Give a fresh bowl of Nutri-Berries each day as a complete food or as a nutritious snack. They offer all of the vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and antioxidants to live a long and healthy life while also providing your parrot with important beak play and exercise. We hull the seeds and then coat them with stabilized vitamins and chelated minerals so that your bird receives the balanced nutrition they need, just like with pelleted diets. Plus, unground seeds provide the benefits of whole foods like birds have in the wild. Based in the US, we're a second-generation-family-and-veterinarian-owned company in the farmlands of Illinois. All of our foods use human-grade, non-GMO, and high-quality ingredients.
- Nutritionally complete foraging parrot food formulated by top avian veterinarians and avian nutritionists; offers twice the foraging of pellets and the same complete nutrition
- The round Nutri-Berrie shape offers important beak play and exercise, which helps prevent bird boredom and feather picking
- Snap and tang of real aged cheddar; only 0.045% lactose; Non-GMO and human-grade ingredients; no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives
- Rich in antioxidants & Omega 3 & 6 balanced to help support healthy skin, feathers, and immune system
- Tight quality control; mixed, formed, and packaged on our family farm in Cornell, IL, USA