Birds LOVE Bird Feeder Seed Catcher Tray Hanging Cup Food Dish for Cage for Small Birds Lovebirds Cockatiels Canaries Sun Conures
The Birds LOVE No Mess Acrylic 3-Step Bird Seed Feeder is recommended for Finches, Canaries, Parakeets, Lovebirds, Conures, and Parrotlet. All extra small and small birds will enjoy eating from this feeder, which has 3 steps that help them get used to it and provides a space to clean their beaks after eating. Birds will eat from the opening and drop the uneaten shell to the bottom of the feeder. According to their size and daily food needs, the adjustable panel in the opening allows you to control the volume of seeds available for your bird. Refill from the top panel without detaching the feeder from the cage, the clear acrylic allows you to see when it’s time to add more seeds. It is easy to clean by removing from the outside the small tray at the bottom. Measurements are 8.20 x 2.30 x 2.90. Can be used for cages with a wire-opening no larger than 1.2 inches and attached to a door opening of 3.5 inches.
- No mess Feeder: This easy-to-clean bird cage feeder won't just save you time on cleanup, it will also save you money. Birds will eat from the feeder and will drop the uneaten shell into the small shell drawer. The small shell tray is easy to remove and clean with just soap and water. Save from waste and enjoy a happy, healthy bird!
- Easy to install: No assembly needed, the No Mess Feeder comes ready to place into your bird’s cage by using the included wing screw and small acrylic square. Perfect for cages with wire-spacing no larger than 1.2 inches.
- Extra Small and Small Birds: Perfect for all extra small and small birds, such as parakeets, finches, canaries, cockatiels, lovebirds, conures, and parrotlets. Modify the adjustable panel to control the seed volume according to your bird’s size and needs.
- Dimensions: our feeder can carry a large load of seeds thanks to its design. Measuring 8.20 inches tall by 2.30 and 2.90 inches this feeder is best for door openings of 3.5 inches.
- Easy to refill: no need to remove the whole feeder to refill the seeds, just open the top panel and add new seeds as needed. Thanks to the clear acrylic walls you can see when it’s time to refill without detaching it. This feeder is a “keeper” in every way!